Your diet exercise routine and stress level are the foundation for how you feel. So fuel your body with good nutrition break and little sweat each day and set aside time to unwind because it’s hard to feel bad about a body you are taking great care of.
Exercise is an important bodily activity that enhances or maintains and physical fitness and overall health and wellness. 60 minutes of physical activity or exercise on regular basis essential for maintaining good health.
- Exercise boosts energy. Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boosts your endurance.
- Eercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently and when your heart and lung health improves you have more energy tackle any daily chores.
Benefits of exercise :
- Less likely to be sick.
- Stronger bones.
- Healthy and Happy heart
- Stronger muscles
- Improve skills
- Reduce stress
- Less likely to be Overweight
- Improves mood
Brain benefits of exercise
- Increases production of Neurochemicals that promote brain cell repair.
- Improves memory
- Lengthens Attention span
- Boosts decision making skills
- Prompts growth of new nerve cells and blood vessels
- Improve multitasking and planning
What happens to your body when you stop exercising
- Memory benefit declines
- Blood sugar levels stay elevated
- Blood pressure increases
- Muscle strength drops
- Your metabolism slows down
- Heart and Lung function decreases
- Cardiac endurance starts to suffer
- Trouble in sleeping
Different forms of physical activities that can be done on regular basis are Brisk walking
An Article by Nutrition Student, ‘Syeda Ruhina Raushan’