Telangana

Telangana: Woman dies, two others in serious condition after consuming poisoned ‘tea’

Jangaon: In an unfortunate incident, a woman died and two others are in serious condition after they mistakenly consumed some poisoned tea.

The incident took place at Ramachandrapuram village of Bachhannapet mandal in Jangaon, where the woman identified as Dasaram Anjamma (60), and her husband Mallaiah (70) and brother in-law Bikshapathi (60), consumed a tea, which was allegedly mixed with some granules of pesticides.

According to reports, Anjamma while making morning tea, mistakenly mixed the hazardous pesticide granules in water, thinking it is tea powder. After consuming the tea, three of them fell unconscious.

The trio was found in unconscious state by the relatives who shifted them to Jangaon Area Government Hospital, where Anjamma succumbed to the poison. Anjamma’s husband Mallaiah and brother-in-law Bhikshapathi are in serious condition and later shifted to MGM hospital in Warangal for better treatment.

Bachhannapet police after receiving the information visited the Ramachandrapuram village and taken up the investigation.

Citizens Bee News Desk

Citizen’s Bee, a platform based in India which tends to showcase news from all walks of life. We aim to be the voice of the marginalized, by working on the ground bringing you the purest news without filter.

Leave a Reply

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker